Saveetha School of Engineering came into existence in the year 2005-2006. The college offers quality education with a vision to produce engineers with aptitude and attitude.
The qualifying students are admitted through the all India Entrance Test conducted by the University every year.
- 24, Feb, 2015 At the top of our game 24 hrs / 39 teams / 44 applications First Time in the History of Indian Universities, Saveetha School of Engineering has successfuly organized HACKATHON, the coding marathon, on 20 – 21 Febuary 2015 with 179 Students in 39 teams developed 44 applications within 24 hours for the record.
- 20, Feb, 2015 Special Lecture ” History of VLSI Design “
- 12, Feb, 2015 One Day national workshop for engineering students
- 10, Feb, 2015 Technical Lecture – “Science Combats Crime”
- 30, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture on Network System
- 30, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted for students of SSE : ” Objects Oriented Software Engineering ”
- 28, Oct, 2013 An Guest lecture program on data mining and data warehouse was conducted at Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 28, Oct, 2013 Guest lecture on Objects Oriented software Engineering was conducted by Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 21, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted on Friction Stir Welding – Practices and Applications for Mech students in SSE.
- 11, Oct, 2013 Guest Lecture was conducted for Saveetha School of Engineering students
- 05, Oct, 2013 Seminar on J2EE and AJAY was conducted
- 04, Oct, 2013 Women Empowerment was celebrated by Saveetha School of Engineering
- 23, Aug, 2013 An association was inaugurated for EEE in Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 19, Aug, 2013 Invite lecture programme was conducted for Mechanical Engg. of Saveetha School of Engineering.
- 19, Aug, 2013 Mechanical Engineering Graduate Association (MEGA) was inaugurated in Saveetha School of Engineering
- 25, Mar, 2013 National Level Technical Symposium
- 25, Mar, 2013 Seminar on ” Mainframe Technology ” by Mr. K. Vinothkumar CTS. Chennai
- 25, Mar, 2013 Guest Lecture program on “Professional English for Engineers”.
- 25, Mar, 2013 Guest Lecture Program on Non-Linear Crystal for Department of Science & Humanities
- 20, Mar, 2013 International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing & Simulation ( ICDAMS 13)
- 15, Mar, 2013 Workshop on FEA – A Hands on workshop on FEA using ANSYS
- 11, Mar, 2013 National Workshop on MAT Lab
- 11, Mar, 2013 Super Computer and Multicore Architecture – Guest lecture was given to Department CSE & IT
- 02, Mar, 2013 Power Sector Crisis
- 01, Mar, 2013 IEEE- Power and energy Inauguration
- 25, Feb, 2013 IEEE – Robotics Society
- 25, Feb, 2013 Seminar on Management Information System.
- 25, Feb, 2013 IEEE Robotics & Industrial Automation done by Department of Mechanical students
- 21, Feb, 2013 Guest lecture on Computer Architecture & Design
- 21, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on Power sector crisis – solution
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture by Dr. Sreekumari, Dept. of Physics from Loyola Collge
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on ” Terrestrial Laser Scanning and its application”
- 08, Feb, 2013 Quiz competition on automotive for inter Department SSE & SEC
- 08, Feb, 2013 Saveetha School of Engineering, Department of EEE – signed MOU with Developer Mark P Ltd.
- 08, Feb, 2013 Guest Lecture on ” Present Scenario of Photo- Voltaire System”
- 08, Feb, 2013 National Conference on advances in Microwave Radar and Communication Engineering.
SSE's Innovative Curriculum with greater emphasis on hands-on-training and market oriented value addition programmes
Regular personality development and professional skills program
Unique mentoring Program
Course Name(Click on the Course name to see the details)
We offer B.E/B.Tech degree programs to students with an excellent Academic, Hands-on training and Research experience. This four year program will make you proficient in basics of engineering in a particular branch. This program is versatile platform with unique opportunities such as one semester abroad, Inter-disciplinary electives and choice based credit systems. This degree is also accepted for post graduation in various counties like Canada, USA, Australia etc. This course includes placement and soft skill training that will aid you to excel in your interviews.
(2+2 Dual Degree Program @ Plymouth University, UK)
Saveetha School of Engineering offers M.E / M.Tech in all the major branches of Engineering. Our Graduate program is committed to provide an excellent academic and research experience. Students are encouraged and guided by experienced faculties to enhance their research skills in their respective areas.
B.E / B.Tech – 4 years full time.
Full Time : M.E / M.Tech – 2 Years
Part Time : M.E / M.Tech – 3 Years
Full Time – 3 Years
Indian Nationals: Rs. 1,27,000 / Annum.
Foreign Nationals and NRI: $5000 USD / Annum.
Contact Admission Office
Tuition Fees : Rs. 1,27,000 / Annum.
Foreign Nationals and NRI: $5000 USD / Annum.
Tuition Fees: Rs. 60,000 / Annum
Application fees Rs.1000
Innovative ideas from the students are encouraged to bring out the fullest potential from them
Innovation Project Presentation
Design and Fabrication of Aero Model
Multi Powered Bicycle
Advanced Equipment are made available to provide Practical exposure to the student and staff community
Electromagnetic Field lab
Labview(Laboratory Virtual Instrumentation Engineering Workbench
Maxwell’s induction bridge
The lush green campus of Saveetha, encourages students to enjoy their time spent in the campus to its fullest.
The lush green campus of Saveetha, encourages students to enjoy their time spent in the campus to its fullest. Be it cultural festivals or sports, the campus gives plenty of oppurtunities for “Joie de vivre”.
Saveetha University encourages basic and applied research in the field of science and engineering
Saveetha University encourages basic and applied research in the field of science and engineering among the students and faculty members. Saveetha University has state-of-the-art facilities in terms of equipment, labs, research journals and is the most cherished departments by the students and faculty alike.